“Recharge your mobile and get bonus to enjoy your talktime.”
During this pandemic outbreak, everyone is staying home, with the comfort of the four walls. Everyone is practicing social distancing.
Keeping this in mind, the NTA (Nepal Telecom Authority) board had requested the telecom providers to provide the offers and discounts to the users.
Bonus systems were already around for promotions and maximum usage for the users. But due to this request, both NTC and Ncell change the bonus amount to a huge difference.
NTC is providing a 100 % bonus on recharge whereas Ncell increases its bonus up to 120%.
For instance, let’s say you recharge Rs 200 on your phone, you will get the same amount of bonus.[AS PER NTC]
NTC has set some terms and conditions :
- The offer is valid only up to April 1, 2020.
- Bonus amount can be used for NT-NT users only.
- A bonus amount can be transferred between the phones.
Bonus validity offers according to the amount of recharges.
- Recharge Card: Rs. 50 & Rs.100 – 2 days
- Recharge Card: Rs. 200 & Rs. 500 – 4 days
- Recharge Card: Rs. 100 – 6 days
- MPOS: Rs.10-99 – 2 days
- MPOS: Rs. 100-499 – 4 days
- MPOS: Rs. 500-999 – 8 days
- MPOS: Rs. 1000 and above – 10 days
Ncell, on the other hand, provided a 120 % bonus amount.
[Conditions apply: You must recharge the amount more than Rs. 50 ]
The bonuses will be applied if you use the amount for the call, SMS only within the Ncell network.
Keep following nepaliforums for more updates.